Saturday, January 7, 2012

Changing My Blogs

In December 2010, I started my first blog.  I blogged for over 6 months fairly consistently, and then I stopped writing in July, the reason for stopping mainly being nothing came to my mind to write about (writers block?).  Then about two months ago I started writing again, but I wrote in a different blog that had the same name as the first blog but was under my Gmail email account instead of my AOL email account.  I wrote more about tech issues in the second blog, and I got at least one comment back indicating that person was not interested in tech issues.  That got me to thinking that maybe I should separate my writings into two separate blogs, one dealing with mainly tech issues and the other dealing with non-tech issues.

I have combined my two blogs under my Gmail account.  I am keeping the name of my first blog, Blog from a Florida Gator in Virginia, and that blog will contain postings of non-tech issues.  I have renamed my second blog Blog from a Florida Gator in Virginia with Geek Tendencies (not a big name change).  That blog will mainly deal with tech issues.  A lot of my tech issues come from Lockergnome.com, a Geek web site, but I will certainly be talking about tech issues from other sources, including myself.  It will be interesting to see how that works out, at least interesting to me.

Amazing, I never thought I would be a blogger, and now I have two blogs.  What is this world coming to.

No comments: