Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The First Post of my First Blog

I imagine a lot of first posts of a new blog are similar to my first post.  They probably include a sentence which says what they post will not be read by anyone.  No one will be interested in what I have to say.  Maybe it doesn't matter if anyone else will read my blog.  I am really writing this blog for myself.  I am using this blog to express my opinions and ideas about different topics, things that I have been recently thinking about.  I hope the act of writing will help me clarify my thoughts on subjects.  I have never thought of myself as a writer.  However when I was taking some education courses online and writing papers and essays, I found that I was really enjoying writing, just like I am enjoying writing this first post.  Hopefully I can get some things off my chest, and maybe I can become a better writer.  Who can tell what this will produce.  Maybe there will be some surprises for me in the process. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good first post, everyone has to start somewhere. I have created a blog spot and have not even done the 1st post yet and its been at least 6 months so you are ahead of me! Its actually a goal for 2011 to start writing on my blog spot, I'll let you know when I do.

Have a Happy New Year!

Pamela